Happening Dec 20 - Oct 31, 2023
Starting today……Country Partners is offering FREE STORAGE to producers interested in delivering farm-stored corn or soybeans to eligible CPC locations.
EXCLUSIONS include Greeley (NO beans), Midway (NO beans), Ord (NO beans) and Arnold (NO corn or soybeans).
Please make sure producers are aware of the following guidelines & restrictions……
- SEE ELIGIBLE LOCATIONS/COMMODITIES (listed above)
- ONLY NEW BUSHELS are eligible……not earlier delivered bushels already in-store
- Participation may be restricted due to quality (high moisture, high FM, damage, etc) & space availability……so please check ahead
- Grain delivered under this program will receive FREE STORAGE through October 31st, 2023
- DIFFERENT FROM PRICE LATER PROGRAMS IN THE PAST….grain in this program not priced by Tuesday, October 31st, 2023 will roll into the Price Later program offered at that time and begin accruing service charges (storage) at posted Price Later rates November 1st, 2023
- Producers WILL NOT BE FORCED TO SELL GRAIN IN THIS PROGRAM
- Full marketing control remains in the producer’s hands
- Pricing must be done versus the respective location nearby/spot bid during normal trading hours of the Chicago Board of Trade
- Forward Contracting in-store bushels is NOT ALLOWED
- Early delivery and participation in this Free Storage Program with intentions to fill already established Forward Contracts is NOT ALLOWED (unless pre-approval given)
- We reserve the right to amend or discontinue this Free Storage program at any time, without early notice
- Interested producers must notify us of their intentions to participate before or at the time first loads are delivered AND let us know when they’ve finished delivering so required paperwork may be immediately completed
- KEEP IN MIND…..title to grain placed on Price Later immediately passes to Country Partners & no Warehouse Receipts can be issued, which may affect government payments or loan eligibility
- Please sign and return all grain contracts at your soonest convenience
Please contact Gary, Jamie or Scott for more information or to answer any additional questions.